NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need a used engine to put in my car becuase i blew the other one any one have any good places to get a used one with under 30 thousand miles on it
thanks for the help guys

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
my warrenty company is going to cover it but they told me to find an engine because they are to busy right now what kind of crap is that? so yea im looking for an engine with hardly any miles on it for under 3 grand my mechanic found one with 6000 miles for 2800 thats the best ive got so far

·
Registered
593 Posts
I just bought a 2000 GTS engine/tranny/ECU/Harness and accessories with 5000miles for $2500. Just search around I say. ;)

The engine is going in an MR-S :D

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
liquidgts00......did you find out about the motor in the link i gave u?? he said he can do it for $1100 shipped....which is damn good IMO

p.s- hey CIN.....not to brag but i got mine for $700 w/ 9k miles;)

·
Registered
593 Posts
Hehe if I knew before I would have asked where you got it. :) ;)

That is a very cheap price. Anyway I think that I still got a good deal considering I got the whole engine/Tranny assembly accessories included as well as full harness and ECU. :)

Would you mind telling me where you got it from maybe by pm. Maybe in the future if I need another engine I would get it cheaper. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts