NewCelica.org Forum banner
61 - 80 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,620 Posts
I'm having the Vmanage and Emanage Ultimate installed on my 2zzge Corolla next month.

there IS a Dual VVTi/VVTLi adapter available from Greddy.

Check out www.nengun.com for all available applications.

can you be more specific:
what part# is that adapter and how are you going to use it?
is it plug&play?

·
Registered
14 Posts
PART: Number: 15901607

Adapter - 1 Dual - Toyota Dual VVT-i - Subaru AVCS Intake Side

as far as using it... i dont know enough about it all to give details.. my Tuner just said "make sure i get.. "blah blah" in order for the VVTi/VVTLi to be adjusted correctly."

·
00 MRS - 2ZZ NA
4,137 Posts
Awesome. And I thought I was going to be the first. Tell us how it goes!!!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Manage to find a tuner that knows/had experience tuning a 2zz? Not too many around in Australia. Bill (Xoom) knows a fella in Sydney who does his car and quite a few other 2zz's. It's bit of an inconvenience though to go that far for a tune.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Manage to find a tuner that knows/had experience tuning a 2zz? Not too many around in Australia. Bill (Xoom) knows a fella in Sydney who does his car and quite a few other 2zz's. It's bit of an inconvenience though to go that far for a tune.
SD..

yeah mate.. i know a guy... he's A grade.. Melb Based... www.etuner.com.au Name: Cihan Aday

Tunes Bucket loads of VVTI Engines and understands Implicitly the E-manage - V-Manage Setup... he's as excited as i am!!

word from Nengun.com is my parcel isnt leaving untill 1st November now... will be a Mid to Late November tune date i expect!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Yeah, Nengun sometimes have delays. Shame they only update the estimate once the delivery date has been reached, surely they would know before then since it requires 3 days minimum to ship from Jp to Au.

·
Registered
14 Posts
All signs lead to an EPIC win...

Install went smoothly and theres no issues thus far.

The car is responding amazingly to preliminary road tune.... very happy.

Dyno tune on Monday afternoon.

·
Registered
3,235 Posts
thats awesome. tell us about your gains and how the tune goes

·
Registered
14 Posts
not yet... my guy's working on it today, Best i can say is...

"no news, is good news" ie, its not blown up, or on fire.

but untiill i drive it tonight... and dont throw any CEL's and i cant hit lift @5500 rpm and there is no fuel cut @7000 rpm...

we have to wait and see.

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Hey man, if you get everything working, would you mind datalogging the stock valve timing and posting a screenshot?

Thanks!!!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Got it working :)

i am properly ... the happiest 2zzge driver in the world right now.

I'm gonna be sitting next to the tuner tomorrow... so i'll be sure to get a screen grab of it for you as soon as i get there.

I'll post it up in the next few days... along with any other maps or info you need.

61 - 80 of 89 Posts