Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

· Registered
3,065 Posts
Vacuum is normally controlled with VSVs (Vacuum Switching Valves).

Now as for butterfly valves near the intake, are you talking about the ACIS system on an old 4A-GE, the dual length split manifolds on many of the V6 & V8 cars, or something else?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.