NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i just installed my new kit and have a TRD extended exhaust... but it looks like a pea shooter with the kit.. can u guys post your pics with the name of your exhausts on the veilside rear? thanks guys!

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i was planning ot get trd extended with veilside. post ur pics i am curious how it looks now

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
hombredelassrta said:
i was planning ot get trd extended with veilside. post ur pics i am curious how it looks now
Doesn't look so good... but i have an extended ill try to post some pics soon car in shop right now for touch ups..

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
It doesn't look like a pea shooter at all, what are you smoking. It looks fine.

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SickCelica696 said:
It doesn't look like a pea shooter at all, what are you smoking. It looks fine.
yeah it does when you have a TRD EXTENDED exhaust... the standard looks good... does anyone else have pics of different types of exhausts like greddy? hks? etc?

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
I'll upload my pictures when I get home from work. I have Veilside Rear with Apexi N1 Tip.. Looks good, I had the TRD Extended before and thought it looked just fine. I'd rather have a pea shooter that sounds good and has the best gains then a fart can.

But I'll post my pictures when I get home

·
Registered
522 Posts
i got a veilside rear with a TSRM exhaust.. the exhaust is kinda big so it fit in with the curve of my bumper.... i use to have the Kazuma and it look kinda small compared to the back bumper..

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Its still not a peashooter by any means :idiot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts