NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I just got three estimates to paint/install my AUTHENTIC Veilside bodykit. Two estimates were for $1000 and the other was for $2000! Maybe it's just me, but do this seem a little high? What have some of you guys paid to have an authentic Veilside kit installed? I'm in the southern New Jersey area if anyone knows a good shop. I don't mind paying $1000 if it's gonna look good, but if I can pay $500 to just have it painted then install it myself and have it look pretty good, it might be a smarter thing to do. Let me know what some of you think. Thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
shiet if its authentic, do it yourself. it should fit perfectly. all you have to do is drill some holes.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hi there im from belgium and over here an authentic veilside cost around 2000$ unpainted and not installed, if im looking at those prices with you guys im pretty jealous (pardon my english) cause i also want a veilside but cant afford it (yet) anyway greets from the land of wafels.

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Actually it doesn't seem as bad since the bodyshop I'm gonna end up going with is gonna paint/install the kit, C-one style spoiler, and interior plastic pieces for a grand total of $1200. Like Streetfighter said, you get what you pay for and these guys are very respected in this type of business so I'm sure I'll be happy once it's all done. Thanks for the feedback!

Mark

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.