NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello,

As an Authorized VeilSide Dealer we are happy to announce that VeilSide USA will shortly be manufacturing new lines of VeilSide wheels IN THE U.S.! As of right now, pictures, pricing, specs and ETA are unavailable, but this is great great news, as their original line of wheels were highly coveted for their high quality and original designs. Please feel free to PM us for more information. We will update everyone as well, when more information is made available to us.

P.S. -- For everyone that will be viewing the new Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift film, and are not familiar with the styling of VeilSide's original wheels, they can be seen on:

Evolution V
Drift King 350z
Fortune Wide Body RX-7 FD.

Here's the official press release from VeilSide USA:

VeilSide USA and Dynamic Performance Engineering Forge Ahead.

Legendary Tuning and Design Company, VeilSide has partnered with DPE Wheels to produce a full line of custom built, high quality, multi piece forged wheels. These wheels will be tailored for the mid to high end Japanese, European, American and SUV markets.

The wheel designs will continue to reflect VeilSide

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
Depending on how much they weigh, they might get me out of the Volk CE-28n's I currently use. I'm interested, but obviously when I see them and get the weight specs I'll know more about just how interested I am.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hello,

I guess I wasn't clear about the ETA thing, so I revised my original post. Right now there's no ETA though. They told me that they are currently working on designs and will hopefully have them available in the next couple of months. That's the best I can tell you for now. Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts