NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get the veilside kit next summer. I like the whole kit except for the wing. It just reminds me a ghey metal one. What wing do you think will look good.

I've seen the veilside with the stock spoiler and it didn't look that bad.

Any ideas??

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
the veilside wing does kinda look like metal wings...i have the veilside replica wing on my car, I love it, and i am not really a fan of the metal wings, but you can check it out for yourself, i have more pics if you click the link at the bottom underneath my signature, TIM

·
Registered
657 Posts
Originally posted by 2kcelicaGT
the veilside wing does kinda look like metal wings...i have the veilside replica wing on my car, I love it, and i am not really a fan of the metal wings, but you can check it out for yourself, i have more pics if you click the link at the bottom underneath my signature, TIM
:werd: i've had mine for over a year now and its still the mod that i get the most compliments for. It flows perfectly with the way the Celica is designed and can go with almost any bodykit.

Originally posted by KylieImportGT
It just reminds me a ghey metal one.
dont knock it till you've tried it, or actually seen it in person.

·
Registered
657 Posts
i dunno about the replica, mine's the real deal, ordered it from Veilside USA, but Tim (2kcelicaGT) has a sweet looking replica wing, and I haven't heard him complain about it at all, which it means its probably a pretty good wing.

PM him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.