1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Hardcore N/A
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Ultraviolent
7,921 Posts
^^So you are almost certain that it worked?Did you felt it through out the whole powerband?Can you swap it with your regular filter to test the difference?

Everybody says that Blox's stack is a copy of BPI's one,so it must work...
It worked, but Im not sure if it was just the stack/huge filter combo or stack/filter/intake mod that did it.

I felt the biggest difference in the mid range actually, the lift cross over point is alot smoother than before, where as it was lag lag lag then vvtli kick.

No I cant put the 2.75" filter back on because I cut the AEM intake in half. The lower part of it is now 3" so that I could run the stack.

·
Work Done, Sexy Time.
2,835 Posts
K&N X-Stream series filters have velocity stacks built in. I just replaced my original Injen filter on my Injen RD CAI. My butt notices a slight difference.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I know a few honda guys who run it. They say it helps a few whp. Never tried it myself but is also another little modification I've thought about doing.

·
Registered
604 Posts
Nice finding John! I think that I might fit one of these babies to my supercharged setup in order to further reduce intake pressure drop. Maybe now that I am installing a 2.6" pulley, I should consider a 3.5" intake...

·
B A N K A I
1,303 Posts
maybe get the compact kit instead of the standard one hehe, hmm where to find coupler maybe on K&N website?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts