NewCelica.org Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
i use an apexi dryflow filter, basically got a velocity stack inbuilt. i got the larger 3" filter for a WRX/ STi and used an adaptor and a silicone reducer. i prefer dry filters as maf sensors áre not cheap. use the biggest filter you can fit in - the 2zz dont like a small filter although when i used a small injen filter the bottom end was much improved but the top end suffered badly.

·
Registered
140 Posts
i use an apexi dryflow filter, basically got a velocity stack inbuilt. i got the larger 3" filter for a WRX/ STi and used an adaptor and a silicone reducer. i prefer dry filters as maf sensors áre not cheap. use the biggest filter you can fit in - the 2zz dont like a small filter although when i used a small injen filter the bottom end was much improved but the top end suffered badly.

·
Registered
140 Posts

41 - 45 of 45 Posts