NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 143 Posts

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
805/818 -- VC/SFV Caravan to the Chino Hills meet!

Hey VC and SFV, post here!

So far I see two OC caravan threads, but none from the 805 or 818, so here it is!

I originally planned on meeting in Simi Valley, but that's backtracking for the 818-ers, so I guess VC will just meet up and caravan with the SFV, since anyone coming from VC has to go through SFV anyway.

**Update**

Location has been decided ... we will be meeting in the parking lot near Starbucks on Reseda and Devonshire. This is a large parking lot, so if you don't see anyone, just drive around until you find us. Plus it's conveniently located only about one mile away from the 118.

Address (thanks Marco):

10235 Reseda Boulevard
Northridge, California 91324.

As for the meet time, I say we meet at around 10:00am. WE WILL BE LEAVING AT 10:30am SHARP. That way we can allow time for traffic, plus we can arrive as a group.

If you have 'em, bring walkie talkies.

Lastly please PM Marco (aka tru_Asiatik) or myself your phone numbers so that we can all keep track of each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. LightningRod (Rod) -- soda
2. honda_killer (Joe)
3. tru_Asiatik (Marco) -- patties and buns
4. blkgt07 (Scott)
5. mrluilou (Luis) -- water bottles
6. mygtscelica1
7. Panda (Mel)
8. Pilot16 (Jose)
9. tru_Asiatik's sister's boyfriend's tC (Ernesto)
10. gildude86 (Gilbert)
11. tru_Asiatik's buddy's 350Z (Ray)
12. tru_Asiatik's buddy's 'rolla (Christian)
13. Dizzy321
14. Eman
15. "BZ" (maybe)
16. hi ho silver (Oscar)
17. jrbulosan (Jerry)
18. mrluilou's buddy 1
19. celigts69x (Kevin)
20. elheffe (Jeff)

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you talking about the Starbucks on Topanga Canyon and Ventura?

If I recall isn't that area kinda small? I suggested the Regal Center because it's a large lot and there's nobody there that early in the morning. Plus there's a Starbucks there too. :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I know exactly where the regal center is and id say its about 10 mins out of the way for 818 peeps. 818ers will probably meet up somewhere near the 118 and balboa or something since we need to take the 118 to the 5. like marco said we will let you know.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
^^^ True dat ...

Well as soon as you guys know, post here. Maybe I'll just change this thread to an SFV caravan :wiggle:

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
yeah thats out of my way also...im coming from palmdale and i always caravan with the 818 peepz....why dont you just meet us up in the 818 area?

·
Registered
20 Posts
it should just be a sfv caravaan i usually meet up with u guys anyways with mygtscelica1 but LightningRod if u want we can meet up with u at regal before we head out to meet with the sfv peeps

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
honda_killer said:
it should just be a sfv caravaan i usually meet up with u guys anyways with mygtscelica1 but LightningRod if u want we can meet up with u at regal before we head out to meet with the sfv peeps
Meh. Scrap the VC caravan idea then. VC peeps will have to go through SFV anyway, so I guess we'll just meet up with them.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
honda_killer said:
LightningRod said:
Meh. Scrap the VC caravan idea then. VC peeps will have to go through SFV anyway, so I guess we'll just meet up with them.[/QUOTEyup i tried a bunch of times already and it has never worked
Quoting > you :chuckles:
j/p bro. VC sucks at falling through. Myself included.

tru_Asiatik said:
we will decide on a locale next month
to early to plan anything
Alright. We can at least get the list going though. If you guys have any good ones just post.

·
Registered
233 Posts
rod can u put the area codes in the title?
couple of people to add
panda(mel)
pilot16(jose)
my sis bf tc(ernesto)

this mite be a big caravan
so ill try to find a good place for u vc peeps to meet with us 818ers
and again i will be strict on the time meaning we will leave on the dot
more info on that later :D

·
Registered
9,860 Posts
^ill try to convince my bro to roll also...and i might bring some peepz from my area code.....once again we might make the 818 caravan the biggest :gap:

·
Registered
233 Posts
so list so far
1. LightningRod (Rod)
2. honda_killer (Joe)
3. tru_Asiatik (Marco)
4. blkgt07 (Scott)
5. mrluilou (Luis)
6. mygtscelica1
7. Pilot16(jose)
8.stuntpanda(mel)