NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got the vertical door conversion done at Killer Kustoms (Springmans) in Muncy, PA. They did my car in one day. Anyone wanna see pictures just go here and tell me what u think.
http://www.springmanspaint.com/

They hooked it up nicely, the finishing is great.
They do everything with care and i am suprised with the way it came out. Its great. The hinges are real strong, you have to see the stock hinges compared to the VDC hinges. Only one day it took and jaws were dropping to the ground. ITs HOT!

·
Registered
514 Posts
how much did this cost you? It looks really really nice!!

·
Registered
880 Posts
Now how the hell did you get it done in one day and my ride has been there for a month!!!!!!! Did you happen to see mine up there Ceilica420 (its the one with the crazy airbrush done the sides) My car should be done this weekend... I am picking it up on Saturday (Hopefully).

Wil,
Mark is sponsering you as well. Did he talk to you about where he is putting his decal on your car??? I am just curious because he is putting mine on the back window.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Yeah i didn't want it airbrushed on my car just for the fact that i have enough airbrush on the car hehe... I didn't think that it would flow very well with the scene on my car. When are you picking yours up???

·
Registered
4,034 Posts
not 2000 for install....2000 for the hinge, modding, paint and install of the hinge. The pix of the white car is sorta misleading...he has the blitz front end going on today and bigger rims are soon to come...It'll look really good after those mods.

·
Registered
6,405 Posts
i have to see it in person to be able to judge them appropriately... it just looks hard as sh*t to get in and out having to lift the door and pull it back down...

looks wild though... definately will grab the attention you wanted

1 - 20 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.