NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yea really, ive been looking for one for a while it has ro sound great!!! anyone have one??

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
I actually do. :D

Ill have to see whats up.

·
635RWHP / 550RWTQ
8,659 Posts
That car prototyped the kit for blitz-na.

·
Registered
7,726 Posts
Yeah GT300 is not boosting, last Saturday it showed up at Lexus/Toyota meet held by SC3 and it does not have that distinctive wine to the SC boosting. That supercharger is just mounted there.
I have heard the real one the real prototype car thats working and this is before GT300 was even finished, there is a picture in www.everythingcelica.com where I took the real Blitz Supercharger thats actually working, though it did not rev up it sound sick. What happened is I went to A-1 Muffler in Santa Ana to get a custom exhaust done on my turbo setup, and guess what I see yep that red Kaminari supercharged GT-S :D Took a couple of pics of the setup first then they moved the car so I can take its parking spot, and I heard that distinctive wine of supercharger :drool:
That car was there for some custom pippings done, but from what I gather it is a working supercharger. However I am not sure if it is CARB approved supercharger, it may be a trailer car :)

·
Registered
990 Posts
there will be clips up soon enough im sure

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.