NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want to use the vinyl dye on my interior and I was thinking either going with all black or black with an accent color. The accent color I was thinking of is the Titanium Metallic. It would be on the lower part of the dash and go down along the lower part of the door. Here is a link to the color: http://store5.yimg.com/I/levineauto_1733_8679629

I was just looking for thoughts and ideas and if anyone has pictures of this color combination.

Thanks for the help.

Paul

·
Registered
328 Posts
First you might wanna edit your post and ask for ppl who might have pics of that certain color, to make sure you like it ahead of time. I didn't think I would like black and red, until I saw it on this girls car... now I can't wait to get started doing it.

That color looks like it'd be really sweet, but i don't know how much it'll change the stock color. Simply because they're both a shade of grey/silver. From what I've gathered, it's good to do a light coat of white, then coat your color over top of that. Just a helpful hint you might wanna look into more.

I'm sure if someone has the color they'll be more than happy to post some pics.

Best of luck to ya, post pics whenever you get finished :)

celukagt
-dru

·
Registered
439 Posts
robertsp: Are you planning on using the SEM products? If so, I recommend that you also purchase their plastic/leather prep too along with what ever paint you're using. This will help the paint stick better on the plastic. Be sure to use their "color coat". That is meant for most vinyl surfaces, flexible and rigid plastics, carpet and velour. Also, these are coatings, not dyes.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
SNIPACE: Yeah I am planning on using the SEM products. Thanks for the info.

Bat: Thanks for the fix.

everyone else thanks for the comments and info.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.