NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some guy is selling a authentic vizage lip kit around my area for $575 (I'm sure he'll take $500-550). I'm not even sure if he's on this forums or not. If he is, what's his name? Anyways, I don't want the whole lip kit. I only want the front. The guy won't part out. I really want the front to complete my kit setup but I don't want to buy the whole thing.

I'm seeing if anyone else is interested in the sides and/or rears. If anyone wants the sides or rear, let me know and we can talk about arrangements.

The color is painted spec blue. The guy lives in hayward / castro valley area.

craigslist ad:

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/835281512.html

Please help me buy it!! I'm desperate!! :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Im down to grab the rear, kit that is if you talk to him see if he will break it up.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
If we find someone who wants the sides then I'll let him know.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
come on!! i know someone wants the sides!

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He's waiting for my response. He's asking $400 for the front and sides because he is selling the rear to someone local. I don't know if I should spend $400... What do you guys think I should do?

·
First Lady of 3p0 Cert.
6,397 Posts
Tell him he messed up by selling just the rear cuz no one is going to pay $400 for just a front and some sides. Offer him money for the front and tell him to post the sides up for sale on the forum.....his bad for parting it out.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yea he messed up by doing that....

1 - 11 of 11 Posts