NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can u guys post up some of voodoo's videos, especially import life part 1 and 2? i searched and cant find any of his old videos and now that im at my friend's house w/ broadband i want to download them so i can view the full length versions =) thanks a lot

·
Banned
798 Posts
hey voodoo i have codec probalems..but only on some videos..i dont know why....and i downloaded your file to fix the problem but when i go to open it ..it goes to aol and says aol cannot open the file becasue its too big...then it says to open it in another program...how the heck do i do it..do i have to download an unzipping program like winzip or something

let me know casue i got alot of videos and the ones thata re really phat have codec probelsm and it pisses me off

thanx

ghost

·
Banned
798 Posts
ok voodoo ...u gotta help me out...i finally got that codec file downloaded and it was another mpeg viewer...most of my video files changed over to it....i kinda like windows media player but the videos that i couldnt see before didnt change over to the new mpeg program...im tryin to explain as good as possible..im not smart whern it comes to mpegs and videos and sh!t ...u gotta help me out bro...

let me know what u think...and how i can possible see those vids...the import life 1 worked...but the second one didnt and after i downloaded the file it still didnt work...help!!!!

thanx
ghost

·
Registered
397 Posts
ghostface said:
ok voodoo ...u gotta help me out...i finally got that codec file downloaded and it was another mpeg viewer...most of my video files changed over to it....i kinda like windows media player but the videos that i couldnt see before didnt change over to the new mpeg program...im tryin to explain as good as possible..im not smart whern it comes to mpegs and videos and sh!t ...u gotta help me out bro...

let me know what u think...and how i can possible see those vids...the import life 1 worked...but the second one didnt and after i downloaded the file it still didnt work...help!!!!

thanx
ghost
hey if want to use ur Windows Media player as ur player try updating it with the lastest codec files and latest version at windows update. i think thats the only way u can view it on window midea player unless u find a seprate codec for the window media player which i dont know where to get :(

·
Banned
798 Posts
VoodooGTS said:

hey if want to use ur Windows Media player as ur player try updating it with the lastest codec files and latest version at windows update. i think thats the only way u can view it on window midea player unless u find a seprate codec for the window media player which i dont know where to get :(
well i have the latest media player i think since its set to check for updates every hour .....i didnt like that other veiwer becasue i couldnt make thje screen any bigger..

thanx for the help

ghost

1 - 9 of 9 Posts