NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Vote for Philscelica's in UltimateStreetCar.co.uk

I posted this up last year on here, which Phil won, basically he needs your vote again, please click the link below and vote for "Phil Fletcher" he is lagging behind at the moment, needs your vote just one click to help win. hopefully we can get him another trophy to for his showcar collection. got this running on CCUK as well so far hes on 12% so every vote which you guys can post will help. Many thanxs on Phils behalf.

http://www.ultimatestreetcar.co.uk/virtual_show.php

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
i voted for the ferrari........

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
a celica will never be the ultimate street car

·
Registered
243 Posts
I'm not gonna lie, i think its kinda ugly and im especially not diggin the chrome wheels. But otherwise its not too bad for a show car, i'll think about it.

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Kinda hoping everyone would vote for a fellow Celica owner, regardless what other cars are in the competition :) .

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
half of the people on here dont have a celica..they just come here for OT..so you'll get half of what your expecting on votes

·
Premium Member
7,616 Posts
Actually upon further reflection I'm not voting for anything.

Who puts chrome wheels on an F355???

Find the guy and beat the **** out of him.

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
I like the sound system (for a show car). That's pretty much it.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Butt Dyno said:
Actually upon further reflection I'm not voting for anything.

Who puts chrome wheels on an F355???

Find the guy and beat the **** out of him.
Good point, if you find that guy and put a boot in his arse, then ill vote for you.

Also i would like your car a lot better phil if it didnt have chrome wheels on it, they just dont go with an import very good.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts