NewCelica.org Forum banner

21 - 40 of 330 Posts

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
ATTENTION:

Had a text message conversation with Julia. She told me to inform u guys that all the parts will ship on monday. Her PC is crashed.

Matt (blitzceli) - she said ur parts shipped out today.

Can't wait to inspect the work. If its as good as I hope then Ive definitely got some work for her to do as soon as she relaxes and gets her bearings. She told me she was exhausted from doin all the work alone.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
got mine back last week. was ok but thats all i can say. she was reclearcoating my fibercation pieces and didnt turn out to well. very thick clearcoat (which fibercation didnt do) but needed wetsanding and buffing bad. so i spent liek 2 hours doing that and it turned out good

·
Registered
4,471 Posts
^^ It is.

·
Registered
685 Posts
groomsxxx said:
how am i able to get ahold of her? email address..yahoo or aim? is she on here?
Her NC.org username is in the title of this thread....

·
Registered
6,050 Posts
DaBigTickett said:
Her NC.org username is in the title of this thread....
she cant really post here since larry pretty much banned her, so cant send her a pm. Only way to get ahold of here is email, and I dont know it off the top of my head. She is also havong probs with her pc, so contacting her right now is goin to be hard

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
i have it and i'll past later. she replied to me about my parts (which i was rahter unhappy about and wants me to send back again to try to fix) seems reasonable but i am sick of not having my interrior in 1 piece and haveing parts accross the country.

·
Banned
817 Posts
Discussion Starter · #35 ·
refreshify my memory but why isnt she allowed to post?

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
-edited by carmen-

becasue everyone wanted to buy stuff but she didnt want to pay for the sponsor/vender fee. same reason i dont sell seatgrills or any of the products i sell on ebay. also why simon isnt on here anymore but that will hopefully change in alittle while when he repays again

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
I must've jinxed myself because I stopped receiving replies to me emails... sigh...

I feel like all I ever hear is "they'll ship out on Monday", or some variation of that. She's had my parts since April, and I must have heard this line 5 times at least. I understand it takes a long time to make these, I understand she's overwhelmed with orders, and I understand she has a life outside of this. But what I can't tolerate is being told they will ship out multiple times across the span of 3+ months with nothing to show for it. Just tell me you're still working on them, or tell me you haven't had the time to work on them, but don't tell me what I want to hear unless it's actually happening that way.

Someone play a :violin: for me. :(

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
she just got back to me again about my parts that i got back and wasnt happy about. She appologised and asked me to send them back and she would work on them. When she repilies again i'll ask about ur stuff joe and an acutal report on progress. thankfully mine were only out a week late but i was pressuring her becasue i had hin in like 2 days ;) but now that its over i may send them back to get recoated.

·
Registered
14,069 Posts
Hey joe i just got a voicemail from julia but phone didnt ring so i didnt get to talk to her. she says that urs and sultans are going out friday (tomarrow) and everyone elses were already out.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
hombredelassrta said:
Hey joe i just got a voicemail from julia but phone didnt ring so i didnt get to talk to her. she says that urs and sultans are going out friday (tomarrow) and everyone elses were already out.
Thanks for the assist Dan, much appreciated bro. ;) Hopefully she holds true to her word. I'll keep you all updated.

21 - 40 of 330 Posts