NewCelica.org Forum banner

VS Celica GTS ?? - She has my money and parts

19K views 329 replies 37 participants last post by  emotart 
#1 ·
Does anyone have any contact for this member: Julia R.

I was referred to her my a rather stellar member on this site.

She has my parts and my money - almost $300. She's supposed to be doing a CF wrapping job and replied to all my emails just about until I gave her the money...she was supposed to update me daily then ghosted and I havent heard from her in 10 days. She has not replied to any of my emails. Her PMz are not working because I think Larry turned them off for her advertising products without being a site sponsor.
Hoping that someone here knows her and can verify that she's good for it or can provide me with a direct contact like her phone number.

I really would hate to result to rash tactics like having my cousin and his friends visit the address she provided or contacting my credit card to get my money back...and having my cousin visit her to get my parts back.

All help would be greatly appreciated.

#3 ·
i've had an experience similar to yours, but with another seller, not her. the seller ended having been on a business trip and didn't respond to any of my messages for over a week. she might be going through something right now that prevents her from responding to you. if u paypal'd her, i believe you have a window of 45 days (look it up to be sure) before it's too late to file a complaint. just keep trying to ask around about her in the meantime. and good luck!

#4 ·
Chill out, She may be busy with work or may be out of town ossibly a family emergency. She does have a life just like everyone else here. I talk to her all the time through email, she isnt out to scam you or she would have took everybody elses money too...And you want to be updated daily? lol....

#5 ·
blitzceli said:
Chill out, She may be busy with work or may be out of town ossibly a family emergency. She does have a life just like everyone else here. I talk to her all the time through email, she isnt out to scam you or she would have took everybody elses money too...And you want to be updated daily? lol....
:werd: I've never heard of her screwing anyone over. And to ask to be updated daily is like asking someone to hold your hand on a rollercoaster. Man up, it'll be ok

#8 ·
evil eye said:
I just sent her an email last night, and she replied this morning. It's always been this way. She's really on top of her emails, at least that's the case with me.

In the email she mentioned that her PC crashed but it's back up and running now. I should have my parts back by the end of next week.
Have you seen pics of her progress? From what I understood, your pieces should have been done by now since mine came after yours. She has had to push back the date a few times now.

#9 ·
yeah i dont think shes that kind of person because a lot of people have been doin business with her (i will soon when i can get some money) and her NERO i didnt get my positive feedback for my hatch handle :D have sure you leave some positive feedback for me aiight...just hold on she will come through

#10 ·
slvceli said:
Have you seen pics of her progress? From what I understood, your pieces should have been done by now since mine came after yours. She has had to push back the date a few times now.
I received 2 pics a few months ago of the center console, but nothing since. She told me 2 weeks ago that everything was completed and she was appying the final layer of clear. I think all that's left to do is ship them out. Have you seen my pieces, are they done? Yeah, she pushed back my receipt date a few times as well. She's been on top of all my emails so I'm not worried at this point. I think she's telling the truth about being busy and whatnot.

#12 ·
DaBigTickett said:
blitzceli said:
...And you want to be updated daily? lol....
Nothing wrong with that when it's $300 worth of parts/money and if she agreed to do it. She seems to reply to you and Joe everytime so I wouldn't see that as a big deal.
precisely. i just chose to ignore that post.

update: she emailed me back finally and told me she had was unable to get online due to her pc crashing.
she also wrote that she is waiting on some resin and other things to come in but she's about finished with my parts.

thanks for the feedback. alleviated alot of worries. i was already making plans to call my credit card and i had dug up the phone number to her home address...

#13 ·
evil eye said:
I received 2 pics a few months ago of the center console, but nothing since. She told me 2 weeks ago that everything was completed and she was appying the final layer of clear. I think all that's left to do is ship them out. Have you seen my pieces, are they done? Yeah, she pushed back my receipt date a few times as well. She's been on top of all my emails so I'm not worried at this point. I think she's telling the truth about being busy and whatnot.
I believe her too I'm just being impatient but no I haven't seen your pieces. I actually met her in person and dropped off all of my parts to her. She's very friendly and has answered all of my text messages quickly. I guess I just didn't expect it to take this long.

#14 ·
DaBigTickett said:
Nothing wrong with that when it's $300 worth of parts/money and if she agreed to do it. She seems to reply to you and Joe everytime so I wouldn't see that as a big deal.
She has had my parts for over 2 months. Have I posted about going to adress? no.. I dont ask to be updated daily. When I send her a email she replies promptly, just like everyone else. $300 is not alot of money at all. I just dont see the need for this thread b/c nero jumped the gun. When hes has only been waiting 10 days. Others have been waiting ALOT longer than you... And being updated daily... get real, people have lives outside the internet. I think twice a week is reasonable. Daily is excessive

#15 ·
blitzceli said:
DaBigTickett said:
She has had my parts for over 2 months. Have I posted about going to adress? no.. I dont ask to be updated daily. When I send her a email she replies promptly, just like everyone else. $300 is not alot of money at all. I just dont see the need for this thread b/c nero jumped the gun. When hes has only been waiting 10 days. Others have been waiting ALOT longer than you... And being updated daily... get real, people have lives outside the internet. I think twice a week is reasonable. Daily is excessive
oh shut da fack up!!

the daily updates were her idea only for her to ghost me, not post on the site, and not answer ANY of my emails...but i jumped the gun? did i mention she also told me i would have the parts back within 2 weeks?

u stated quite clearly she was answering your emails. she was not answering mine.

since when did i need ur input on timeliness to post on the whereabouts of a member i'm conducting business with? u can wait for all eternity and play tag through emails for all i care. ur money, ur time.

ur input is not needed. she has made contact and APOLOGIZED. move on.

#16 ·
I think it was just more of a dig at you for actually wanting to get daily updates. That's what's ridiculous (& quite funny).

Julia's awesome. I havn't dealt with her on her carbon fiber wrapping, but I have done business with her before and everything was great. Fast reply to PM's, she even called to check up on me, which impressed me (not gloating, but I've literally bought many thousands of dollars of parts on this site and I can count on one hand the times I've been checked up on with a phone call).

I can understand being a bit impatient, but 10 days is a bit of overkill -- in my personal opinion.

#21 ·
ATTENTION:

Had a text message conversation with Julia. She told me to inform u guys that all the parts will ship on monday. Her PC is crashed.

Matt (blitzceli) - she said ur parts shipped out today.

Can't wait to inspect the work. If its as good as I hope then Ive definitely got some work for her to do as soon as she relaxes and gets her bearings. She told me she was exhausted from doin all the work alone.

#24 ·
got mine back last week. was ok but thats all i can say. she was reclearcoating my fibercation pieces and didnt turn out to well. very thick clearcoat (which fibercation didnt do) but needed wetsanding and buffing bad. so i spent liek 2 hours doing that and it turned out good

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.