NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I already checked ebay and it seems like they are just being sold by shady people from asia. Any recommendation of where I should get one as i'm getting tired of looking at my GT emblem

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I know this is different but i recently contacted dante about vvt-i engine decals. he said he has some available. maybe we can get a group buy going if your interested.

·
Trust me, I'm Asian.
8,552 Posts
Asia people selling VVT-i emblems are not shady.

I've been to Taiwan recently and they had VVT-i badges on practically all the newer Toyotas :shrugs:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Asia people selling VVT-i emblems are not shady.

I've been to Taiwan recently and they had VVT-i badges on practically all the newer Toyotas :shrugs:
I hope I didn't offend you as that wasn't my intention. I'm just trying to be careful as there are alot of scammers. I may end up getting a vvt-i badge but i think i'll just save up for something else hehe

·
Trust me, I'm Asian.
8,552 Posts
If you somehow bump into a scammer then file a dispute to paypal :thumbup:

Why would someone scam you for like 5 bucks :wtf:

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
just looking for something a little more stylish. i think i'm already over the fact that i don't have a gts. just working with what i've got.

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
If you somehow bump into a scammer then file a dispute to paypal :thumbup:

Why would someone scam you for like 5 bucks :wtf:
werd. Only buy from a seller w/ a feedback of 98 and up. I've never had a problem w/ a good seller on ebay.

·
Registered
988 Posts
just search ebay and look for a dealer with a decent rep. imo just remove the rear emblems, looks more cleaner.:wiggle:

·
get that motabs going!
18,289 Posts
I already checked ebay and it seems like they are just being sold by shady people from asia.

That's pretty much what Ebay is all about. 90% of the products on ebay are from shady people in asia who got factories with kids making the products for it. Randy from Wichita Kansas are really Ying Ming Wei from Shanghai trying to sell a ps3 for 200 bucks :gap:

·
Registered
1,580 Posts
That's pretty much what Ebay is all about. 90% of the products on ebay are from shady people in asia who got factories with kids making the products for it. Randy from Wichita Kansas are really Ying Ming Wei from Shanghai trying to sell a ps3 for 200 bucks :gap:
:eek:

·
Registered
3,800 Posts
yeah i got mine from ebay from Asian and its great!

·
Registered
149 Posts
do they have VVTL-I badges/emblems?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.