NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I am looking for a 2zz engine that is blown nothing major to the block just something I can rebuild my 00 gt drinks oil and I want to swap to the 2zz but have limited funds so need to do this slowly plus I would like have something to tinker with and still be able to drive. I will be needing the 6 speed trans later and all the other necessary parts for the swap. So if anyone has any ideas where I could find one that would b awesome I have checked into used ones they all around 2500.00 I dont have that kinda cash that fast another reason I am looking at rebuilding.

·
Premium Member
9,037 Posts
complete motor intake and exhaust manifolds? how much you asking and any idea on shipping?
Oh, you looking for a complete engine? I have one of those as well. It's actually a running engine, but was making some noise before being taken out. I can throw in an exhaust manifold and intake manifold as well, but no throttle body. PM me for price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.