NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Thats right.

I am looking to purchase a 2000 Celica GT-S in automatic for a family member. The only thing it must be is automatic transmission, and low mileage.

Serious buyer here. I have the money, just want to find the car. Not a tire kicker.

Colors and options are not so important but would prefer black,white, or blue if possible. ABS is really only thing I would care for in options but neither is a must or a necessity.

I am located in NYC and would look and prefer a local car, but if the price is right I will travel anywhere on the East Coast and as far as Ohio or Chicago.

I also happen upon ebay and saw a manual GT-S with low mileage that is for sale in my area that is a great price. If anybody here wants to trade to a manual but thinks the price will be to high its POSSIBLE MAYBE we can work something out with that owner and I buy your car and you take the manual. You might be able to switch to a manual for 500$$-1000$$ total out of pocket!!! Thats a great mod for those wanting a manual.

Email me back because I dont check back here much: [email protected]

·
Registered
76 Posts
:p

hi, my name is cliff, i read your post, and i am looking for a manual transmission, i can trade you mine, i have an auto transmission GT-s, it's in mint condition, if you want to do this deal let me know or e-mail me at [email protected], or pm me back

1 - 4 of 4 Posts