NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
F that mofo, I heard yesterday that he issued a whole bunch of bad checks from his mama's account, he get it from his mama!!

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
tripnotic said:
Post up his name and address also. what if he change his screen name and stuff.
he goes by a bunch of names on this site and other celica sites.......

but you can usually tell if its him becuase he gets out of control if you flame him!!!

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Hey, i just have to say this. i just dealt with Jason Rosal (yellowturbogt) i bought an ACT clutch from him and i am completely satisfied, the clutch is new as he said it was and the ship time was very fast. he shipped COD. I know he sold alot of other stuff to other people and they are satisfied as well so i dont know if he changed his ways from be4 or if you guys have him confused with someone else. i just think that its kinda rude to start a whole section on scam sellers and just post about 1 guy. just givin u guys my input on Jason, =) cheers
serge

·
Registered
8,790 Posts
CoolKat said:
nah we dont have him confused with anyone else. we know for sure its jason rosal.
yeah its the same jason you are we are dealing with i talk to him on AIM about this the other day about this the other day......

now remember the parts he was selling us were off from a friends car not his......

·
Registered
430 Posts
redcellyinfl said:
i just think that its kinda rude to start a whole section on scam sellers and just post about 1 guy.
I think it's kind of rude for this asshole to take $10,000 or people's money from this site and deliver NOTHING. Don't get me started.

C

·
0 Posts
Re: alritte

redcellyinfl said:
ok then i dont know what to tell u cuz i paid 200 dollars for a brand new ACT CLutch and that clutch retails for $350 so i dont see how i got ripped off??
serge
I am not flamin' but

ARE YOU JASON??????? You sure sound like him:monkey:

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
no serge isnt Jason........serge is a dude from S fla. i have hung out with him a few times.........i wasnt gonna say anything. but serge did in fact recieve his ACT clutch from Jason for $200.

·
Registered
947 Posts
.. not to bring up bad/old threads.. but I do want to mention that 2001SilverGTS bought a Carbon Fiber hood from him.. drove all the way up to Las Vegas Nevada from Tucson Arizona to get it.. and now it's on his ride. The hood wasn't in 100% good condition, but he got it. I'd say it was more around 95% good condition.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts

lol. thanks adam!. no im definitely not JasON. hey adam did u ever get the S-afc?? i talked to jason bout 3 weeks ago and he told me to tell u not to worry that he was legit. and that he would send it out.. i kinda forgot to tell u.. my bad =).. anyhowz ACT clutch kicks ass peeps.. adam when are we racing... aight im out..
serge

haha "i think serge is jason" that was good guyz..

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Im waiting for him to send it.......hes not an easy feller to get a hold of. we will race after i get my s-afc, my header will be here in 3 weeks. figure in 4 weeks i will have the car tuned. so thats when we will race. prepare to have your ass handed to you, and we are going to tape it.......maybe have wayne edit it. lol

-Adam

1 - 18 of 18 Posts