NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just curious..i was in downtown los gatos on thursday night and saw a black gts (i think) with black rims. was that anyone here? it was around 930 pm, and it was parked in front of a japanese restaurant.
i have a tummy ache owwwww =(

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
Los Gatos.. where is that?!? i know its 408 area code.. must be one of those secret towns.. or because im only around the ghetto parts of 408 all the time..

·
Registered
12 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
Los Gatos.. where is that?!? i know its 408 area code.. must be one of those secret towns.. or because im only around the ghetto parts of 408 all the time..
Los Gatos is near Cupertino off the 17...like southwest SJ.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
J Beezy said:
i think that woulda been my friend walter. black rims and stock
yup...stock. is the guy korean? i think he was in the same restaurant as me hehe...just curious which guy he was, not that im trying to spit game or anything =D

·
Registered
269 Posts
EuGeNiLe GTS said:
yea right.. u know u were.. ur a girl wit a celica.. and i know how it goes..
girl + 7th gen celica = pimp
she wouldnt need to get her game on then cuz she's pimpin already!

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
girls + celica + guy w/celica = good shiet =P

·
Registered
330 Posts
unfortunately, i don't have pics of his car. he's a filipino guy if that helps. if he was korean...it must not be my friend then.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I think I remember seeing a black GT-S on the way to class in the past. Haven't seen it much though. The dominant Celica out here in Los Gatos is the Silver GT. Weird thing is about 3/4 of the one's I've seen are all being driven by 40+ year old people. Looks kinda weird actually, such a flashy, edgy car with a Caddy driver behind the wheel. Oh well, that's Los Gatos for ya I guess :confused:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts