NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm drivin up to norcal tonight to visit my family! I'll be there until Sunday. Man I miss the bay area... I grew up over there and moved to Socal for school and now workin down here. Someday I hope to move back up. Anyone live in the Fairfield area? That's where I'll be. If i was there longer I would love to get a meet together, but unfortunately I dont have the time.

If you see me, dont forget to wave. :D

(i miss norcal radio stations too. socal just places ganster rap all day...:()

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
daamn too bad u wont be able to make it to a meet, so you can take pics of my car hehehheee.. youre a hella good photographer! i love your pics!

·
Registered
2,542 Posts
My best friend lives in Vacaville... not far from Fairfield, but I won't be out there SUnday :( Have a good trip!! :D

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
oh wow.. its the guy who makes the pimp graphics and wallpaper!! nice to have ur presence here in the norcal section.. are you going to be going to HIN this saturday? i'm sure u'll see a lot of celicas.. and i think a few people are going to caravan there.. check the related threads.. unfortunately i dont got the funds to go.. but like alex (pokgai) said.. i too enjoy ur photography skillz and graphic editing.. cant wait to see more..

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
wus up redline...i'm one of Marvin's friend, you probably heard of me...damn i'm going down to LA this weekend to visit a friend, bad timing too cause I was gonna go back and visit the parents in elk grove, we could have met up or something...i haven't seen Marvin in like ages. Well have a safe drive up north. Maybe next time. Lates

1 - 6 of 6 Posts