NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after all the crazy rain we have gotten up here in New England I have found out that there are 2 leaks in my car.
First one shows up under the passenger side foot well. It appears right in front of the seat near the indentation of the seat that gets wet. I am pretty sure that the windshield seal is failing but cant be sure 100% until my window gets replaced...

The second leak happens in the trunk on the drivers side where the spare jack is stored. The area that is directly behind the tail light fills up with water and then it spreads down into the spare wheel well. I drilled 2 pin hole size holes in both the wheel well as well as the bottom of the area right behind the tail light. It still gets occasionally wet and only on that side. I thought the issue was caused by the torn gasket that goes around the hatch but after installing a new one the leak is still there.

Any advice would be appreciated and if pictures are needed I can try to get some tomorrow for those that dont know what i am talking about...

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bumping this back for a solution.... I thought it was leaking behind my tails but after 3 differents sets of tails there is still a leak somewhere....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts