NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prices will be + Shipping, and will be OBO.

Up for sale is the Weapon R race header ($550 new) for a 2ZZ engine with a CEL Eliminator attachment ($35 new). Along with it will be a custom full 2.5" midpipe ($300 new to fabricate). All 3 items were used for about 8 months. These will be sold as a set as it would be a bit harder to sell separately, and you will need to have a midpipe made to run the WR header anyway :p:

I am looking for $375 for all three.

Also for sale is an OEM '01 2ZZ-GE ECU only. This will give you the factory redline of 8,350 rpm instead of 7,800. $150

Thanks for checking out my post! Please post or PM with any questions.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ecu

Okay i have a 2004 gts which doesnt rev up to 8.350... so if i replace that ecu with mine that only rev up to 7.800...then it will let me rev up to 8.350 correct? no mod? just incase different years..
Prices will be + Shipping, and will be OBO.

Up for sale is the Weapon R race header ($550 new) for a 2ZZ engine with a CEL Eliminator attachment ($35 new). Along with it will be a custom full 2.5" midpipe ($300 new to fabricate). All 3 items were used for about 8 months. These will be sold as a set as it would be a bit harder to sell separately, and you will need to have a midpipe made to run the WR header anyway :p:

I am looking for $375 for all three.

Also for sale is an OEM '01 2ZZ-GE ECU only. This will give you the factory redline of 8,350 rpm instead of 7,800. $150

Thanks for checking out my post! Please post or PM with any questions.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont know, I know on my Celica it fits pretty perfect to the way the firewall is designed. I do know it would certainly bolt up the same to your 2ZZ, but I have no idea if the way they route the exhaust is different on the rolla.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
...after 8 months?
Yeah, only used it for about 8 months and then I switched up to turbo.

Okay i have a 2004 gts which doesnt rev up to 8.350... so if i replace that ecu with mine that only rev up to 7.800...then it will let me rev up to 8.350 correct? no mod? just incase different years..
Pretty much, the only thing you will need is the single wire knock sensor for a '00-'01 Celica as well and its just plug it in and go. The newer knock sensors will get angry at you and tell the ECU to pull timing when you try to rev it that high. Sorry I dont have one available, its still being used on the car :p:

how does this guy compare to the ppe header?
When I was buying this one I actually asked MWR the difference since the PPE was noticeably more, and I was told that the PPE would give I believe 1-2 more HP than the Weapon R. To me, relatively negligible cause I prefer the sound that it gives over the PPE imo.

How much for shipping to 88027
It looks like it would be about $30 or maybe a little less to get the header and midpipe out there.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That's probably the easiest way to do it... easier than how I did it. Mine is a swapped and boosted GT. Only thing left for me to do is get the rear disc brakes haha

1 - 20 of 30 Posts