NewCelica.org Forum banner

221 - 234 of 234 Posts

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,081 Posts
Lighter battery (PC680 Odyessey FTW), lighter exhaust (by replacing muffer, resonator and cat for straight pipes) and then race seats.

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,081 Posts
I did that ^^^ but it only weighed in at like....urgh I can't remember, I'll check my thread from 2010, but it wasn't much...maybe 2 kilo's?

Italiano, with the right front seat combo, you'll be able to make enough weight reduction to effectively run with one oem driver seat and no passenger. It's a good way to save 18kg.

·
Registered
3,603 Posts
IIRC (9 years ago) my entire floor carpet was close to 10lbs. I couldn't effectively weigh the sound deadening because I had to chip and scrape most of it off.

But I removed the rear and forward sound deadening.

·
Bring on the 12's...
6,081 Posts
^^^ I think he meant the carpet was 10lbs....I removed the sound proofing from the rear seats area and I think it came up to something like 3-something....kilo's or lbs, I can't remember. More like lbs, but it's written down 'somewhere' in this board :chuckles:

·
Banned
286 Posts
I attempted it with dry ice 2months ago,and got most of it up that was under the back seats..my rear is gutted,carpet in all..don't want to remove it up front,lol. I know removing passenger front seat is 32 lbs,but my daughter rides with me sometimes so...

·
Registered
106 Posts
Butterfly valve
225gram (7.61oz)

·
Registered
543 Posts
has anyone weighed the factory fuel tank yet?

·
Registered
3 Posts
RSR Axle-Back Exhaust (2-peice) - 23.5lb

I really need to get some pics up here of my car... I'm way too much of a lurker.

221 - 234 of 234 Posts