NewCelica.org Forum banner

How Freeking weird am I.......?

• Funny Weird.

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Irritating Weird.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • This guy for real? Weird.

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • How Crap He's gonna have buttsecs with my cat....Weird.

Votes: 7 35.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hmmm...... I was told the other day that I was weird..........Well I know that I'm a bit out of it sometimes and say some stuff that is not considered normal by some people and I get alot of :wtf: looks :D

So rate my Weirdess............

-Slava

(This is no way an attention whore post.....I want honest oppinions)

·
Registered
19,933 Posts
1st to vote! :thumbup:

It's not really wierd, it's that some people don't share the same sense of humor. For example, I laughed real hard while Ray Liotta was eating his brain in Hannibal, while everyone was appauled and disgusted. :chuckles:

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
bastard choosing cat over me...

·
Registered
19,279 Posts
schlegelbagel said:
if you are wierd, then i don't know what I am....
:wtf:
You obviously don't spend enough time with Slava then. :chuckles:

Slava, your humor sometimes eludes me, but I believe that is only because you are :gay:

Edit: I voted for Irritating Weird. :D

·
It is known.
8,236 Posts
i wonder who did that

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
well looks like Slava is VERY wierd then :gay:

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
wait a minute... jim... if you can vote multilpe times on a poll... why did beth lose the best car on NC.org poll??? hmm???

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
...who won that anyway?

·
Registered
12,703 Posts
industrialTOOL said:
wait a minute... jim... if you can vote multilpe times on a poll... why did beth lose the best car on NC.org poll??? hmm???
Well I cheated. :evil: I just changed the number of votes up to 1003 instead of 3.
I put it back. :chuckles: It was just a goof. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
I met Slava once......and he seemed funny weird.....so that's what im staying with... he's funny weird....and it disturbs me when i see you guys commenting on buttsecs with a cat....LOL....i don't know what to think:eek:

·
Registered
5,089 Posts
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You should have seen Slava trying to hit on my kitty over the weekend! She ducked down really low to the ground then took off running when he tried to pet her! I guess she knew what he was trying to do. :naughty: :chuckles:

I would have to say "This guy for real?" weird b/c he's upgraded from funny and irritating weird. :) I've probably spent the most time with him so I know best! ((waiting for retaliation)) :gap:

mei*

1 - 20 of 26 Posts