NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
They are worth it. The stock belts kill my neck without padding.

·
Registered
600 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
They are worth it. The stock belts kill my neck without padding.
Wouldn't know. I don't wear seatbelts.

·
Registered
721 Posts
I wear them just to get that damn blinking light to stop. So I guess that light served its purpose.

I know people who dont wear seatbelts just to prevent their shirts from wrinkling :gap:

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Pinoyspd17
I wear them just to get that damn blinking light to stop. So I guess that light served its purpose.

I know people who dont wear seatbelts just to prevent their shirts from wrinkling :gap:

The light is what helped me encourage it. Now after a few close calls. I love my seatbelt.

·
Registered
9,994 Posts
Originally posted by Pinoyspd17

Are you kidding me? life....or wrinkled shirt? What a decision......

·
Just call me GnG
3,750 Posts
Wear your eff'in seatbelt! Saved countless lives... including mine. Does anyone have a link to a vid clip where u see a fat guy driving a car without a seatbelt, crashes and flips, and sends the guy to the back seat??

*EDIT* Found it. Here it is: No Seatbelts

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Pinoyspd17 said:
Do they stand to keep their pants creased?

I hate when I look to check the right side of my car (when changing lanes) and the seat belt locks and pulls me back...other than that I might as well wear my seat belt, cause everything else around me is just going to drive right over my ass, I might as well not get ejected as well...

ps. OT: there was a story a while back here in Tampa; a family crashed their SUV into the side of a bridge. The driver and one child were wearing seat belts. Survived w/ minor injuries. Two of the "older" children were not wearing seat belts and were ejected from the car, over the wall, and into the bay. First mistake, driving an SUV, second mistake, not wearing seat belts.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts