NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i took off the pin stripe!! and i love it. it looks sooo much cleaner!

and i also put in a custom switch for my footwell neons. made it out of cardboard and a switch from home depot :chuckles: then i painted it black. fits perfectly into the ash tray.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
wait until its hot outside (its almost 90 degrees today so that helped) and just use your fingernail to get it started... when you get a piece of it up, just pull it and it should come right off in big pieces.

oh and for those who dont want to take it off because you think the color will be different from sun fading, ive never put my car in the garage, outside kept all the time in the florida sun and you cant even tell it was there.

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Bout time! Thats one of the first 3 things I did when I first brought my car home.

1. Remove dealer emblems
2. Remove mud flaps
3. Remove pinstripes

·
O.G. Original Gluesniffer
8,944 Posts
Side molding is easy, too. Just use a hair dryer or let it sit in the sun for a few hours to soften up the glue, and just start peeling it off. It leaves sticky stuff behind, though.\, but it comes off easy with Goo Gone.

·
Registered
504 Posts
pinstripes where an option a $299 additional cost you should have just told them you didnt want that **** and to give you 300 dollars off.

·
Registered
504 Posts
pinstripes where an option a $299 additional cost you should have just told them you didnt want that **** and to give you 300 dollars off.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts