NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you have guessed... here she is...

2004 6spd MT Pikes Peak White 350z

Future mods... within next week. Tint, Clear Bra (hopefully), and center console painted.

·
Registered
129 Posts
What model did you get?

·
Registered
2,100 Posts
Looks nice.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Nice car... first it was WRX now its the 350z

I would have went with a g35c personally.

:)

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by A i
Nice car... first it was WRX now its the 350z

I would have went with a g35c personally.

:)
Not sure if you think I had a WRX... or I'm confused, but check out my screen name... and if I had an extra 6K the G35 would be sitting in my driveway...

·
Registered
293 Posts
2001SilverGTS said:
Not sure if you think I had a WRX... or I'm confused, but check out my screen name... and if I had an extra 6K the G35 would be sitting in my driveway...
Heh, I'm just talking in general... people used to go from Celica to WRX now its Celica to 350z.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by gotcelica
nice 350..you should check out www.wotm.com if you need parts, he's my neighbor and a really good guy to deal with..they're located in arizona.

mike
Cool... I think I've met Ryan once or twice, when he lived down here. The next thing is robbing a bank to afford the mods. :chuckles:

·
Registered
13,310 Posts
I'll never forget the first one I saw, static's orange Z. No matter the amount of conversions, its still a good car.

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
wouldnt the extra few bux been worth the LSD?
I'm sure... but to be quite honest... I wanted to spend X amount of dollars and keep my payment reasonable... and the model needed to get the LSD had more shit then I really needed. But, eh, I can always put one in after the fact.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
congrats! you'll love it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts