NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a horrid 3 and a half weeks, I got my car back. I am now just in need of stock pieces that the prospective thieves destroyed or stole. Still cant beleive they took my sub AND the box.

In any case ,upon getting the car back, Lou and I went to Atlantic Scion and I put down a deposit for a Black tC. Now for insurance quotes.

I'll be posting more now though. I'm finally signing online and actually went on AIM for the first time in 3 weeks. :wave:

Night.

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
i'm guessin it's a manual cuz u got sick on A/T....... what does the TC look like?? is it the one that looks like a car?? not the hatchback version or the boxy lookin POS......is the T/C the 200hp version??

·
Registered
8,580 Posts
TC 200 hp supercharged version will not be out till the fall. TRD is coming out with a huge product line for the TC that will be available through dealers such items as rims, CAI, CF Hood, Body Kits, etc. My friend got a TC and I must say it is very classy inside.

·
Registered
27,517 Posts
Damn Manny. Still sorry to hear about your car. What other damage was done? They just steal the audio stuff?

Good luck on the tC, can't wait to see it. Oh, and a fine color choice for the tC. ;)

Welcome back.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
my interest in the tC would be more serious if it came with HID option or projector headlamp housing at least. i'm not going back to halogen.

·
Registered
4,243 Posts
Originally posted by evil eye
Whoa, why don't you tell us what really goes on in the backseat of the tC? :naughty:
no need to use the back seat

have you guys seen that if you pull headrests out of the front seats, slide them all the way forward, and then recline them all the way back, it turns into a mini bed? the front seat becomes flat and flush with the back seat. a salesman showed me that and i was shocked! then some ideas ran through my head, so im sure you can all use your imagination ;)

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Originally posted by speedeeGTS
no need to use the back seat

have you guys seen that if you pull headrests out of the front seats, slide them all the way forward, and then recline them all the way back, it turns into a mini bed? the front seat becomes flat and flush with the back seat. a salesman showed me that and i was shocked! then some ideas ran through my head, so im sure you can all use your imagination ;)
On the TC? Damn...I kinda like that...

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
Ha my friend that works at a dealer showed me that too.. Like having your own hotel room on wheels.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts