NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I finally got that ever elusive piece I have been looking for. I only need 1 more piece and my car will be complete in terms of the aesthetic portion and I can begin to move onto the engine.
I will be posting pics of the new gems once I get them back from the shop =D

· Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will get pics as soon as their back from the repair shop... trust me you guys will be jealous...

· Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
repair time was estimated to be 3 to 4 weeks... he had a lot of work and wasnt going to be able to get to them for like 2

· Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
tags are histerical... let me get someone to verify my story that i do indeed of these =)
and geist who said i was parting out!?

· DOИ'T bE BEETCH!
4,012 Posts
I will get pics as soon as their back from the repair shop... trust me you guys will be jealous...
Donno bout that... some sick celicas here in FL, it going to be hard to impress :fawk:

You still rocking that Varis kit? If you got the CF diffusers for the rear, then yes, I'll be very jealous :eek::

· Registered
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well as soon as the weather lets up I will do a full shoot. Reason why i am hesitant to do pics is due to the cheap paint job the front bumper got and how its going to hell in an hand basket right now. I was quoted roughly 2k for the bumper and side skirts to be mounted and fully repaired. For that price I am just going to wait and have the entire thing painted all at once =) since the hood has a paint crack at the same time.

I will however promise to post pictures of atleast the headlights and then once the car is cleaned up I will do a full shoot =).
Granted though my goal is to have everything done in 2 years. Currently talking to justin about the AWD conversion he is attempting in the spring that I am going to do to my car. Not to mention still need to get the turbo and SC kits =p

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.