NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. I wanted my 1,000th post to be someone decent, so I went out with the camera again today. They came out pretty nice, needed a little color correction and a few of them I made really stylized. I'm gonna head out once it gets dark also.

It looks really stock now that I took off my invader hood. I decided to go back to the clean look and I am looking to get a raised hoodscoop painted to match the car.

Full res pics can be seen here

Full Res pictures

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
very nice, only zephyr blue celica i like

·
Registered
958 Posts

·
Registered
2,954 Posts
:thumbup: very nice. if work ever takes me out west...i'll have to hunt you down to get some nice photos of my car!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Getting much better. You're composition is alot better. Theres just small things to fix like making your subject clear, so in the 3rd to last pic, I would of put the car a few feet farther back so the fence posts arn't blocking the front.

·
Registered
2,561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
SickCelica696 said:
Getting much better. You're composition is alot better. Theres just small things to fix like making your subject clear, so in the 3rd to last pic, I would of put the car a few feet farther back so the fence posts arn't blocking the front.
Yeah I definetly understand what you mean. That shot I took so fast because the wind was kicking up to 50mph and I almost got blown off that little hill. :scared: Maybe I'll try again another time and focus on the car and possibly get my tripod up there.

Thanks again for all the great comments. I can't give all the praise to the cars color, photoshop played a little role in how nice it looks. In certain lights it looks like a really sweet bluish gray :drool:

I still really miss this one! My old Celica...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts