NewCelica.org Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 806 Posts

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
k so theirs this girl ive been seeing for about 6 months now. so far the relationship has ben going real welll..we never fight argue except for like once...and we've never cheated pm each other or anething like that. today thouh when she was in the bathroom takin a dump lol which takes her forever i saw her phone layin out. she almsot always never lets it leave her person or let anyone use it...

well i decided to look around on it jus out of curiosity, its not that i dotn trust her i was jus curious. well i looked in the pictures section of her phone (its a iphone) and found 4 pictures of other dudes dicks :mad: and one of the guys was compleltey nude. I think theyre freinds of her but i ddint recognize any of them. i was freakin pissed tho. is this a sign she might be cheating on me? i want to confront her about this but dk how without her knowign i searched her phone. any ideas anyone?

·
Banned
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thats what happens to you when you snoop into things that arent yours..

I would take a photo of her with her phone then search for the pic and by mistake find those photos :)
this good might try this

Just tell her you found some interesting pics on her phone. Ask her if she knows them or saw them in person. Be straightforward about it.

ya but she'll get pissed that i was lookin at her phone without tellin her and then change the suject to that and blame me

·
Registered
1,696 Posts
That's kinda how I am. I NEVER let anyone look through my phone. I'm not hiding anything, I just don't like it. I caught my gf looking through it one time and got pretty pi**ed about it, even though there was nothing she could find that would be bad. BUT, if she did go through my phone, and found something, and she was upset by it, I would much rather her talk to me about it then go on being upset, causing the relationship to get worse.

·
Registered
6,705 Posts
ya but she'll get pissed that i was lookin at her phone without tellin her and then change the suject to that and blame me
Who cares if she gets pissed? You found some pics of other guys cocks on her phone and you are worried about her getting mad? IMHO she is doing more than taking pictures. She probably just got finished riding the cocks she has pictured in her phone.

Dump her a$$ and post up her nudes!!:gap:

·
NO ONE SLEEP IN TOKYO!!!!
15,579 Posts
you're a dumbass for snooping, and you get what you deserve when this all blows up in your face.

Anybody who does this kind of thing is despicable and proves they're completely untrustworthy. If you did something like this I can't imagine what other deplorable **** you're up to.

Prepare to be a bachelor soon.

·
Registered
2,923 Posts
be straight forward but don't be so tense, joke around a bit when you confront her of the images... use ur sense of humor and it may turns out better than you think.

·
Banned
4,052 Posts
you're a dumbass for snooping, and you get what you deserve when this all blows up in your face.

Anybody who does this kind of thing is despicable and proves they're completely untrustworthy. If you did something like this I can't imagine what other deplorable **** you're up to.

Prepare to be a bachelor soon.
true...but he did find something NOT good in it so...if his gf is cheating i think he would like to know....

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Who cares? You're talking about a slut who keeps pics of other dudes' c0cks on her phone. She has had those same c0cks F'ing the sh1t out of her while you've been dating. I guarantee it. Don't be such a pvssy. Post her n00dz here and be done with her. Now you see what a dumb ass you were for dating a chick who has "guy friends."

·
Registered
1,457 Posts
Yup. It's pretty much over. You've broken the trust. She may or may not have done something to deserve it, but once that's gone, you'll always be second-guessing her motives and intentions. Time to move on. Preferably, your next gf should be a little but uglier than this one so you don't have to feel as insecure.

·
Registered
551 Posts
I won't spend a lot of time on the whole obvious she'sawhore thing, but you should have quickly taken a pic of your own package and not said a word.

Your relationship w her is in its final stages, but the thought of her trying to figure out where that 5th c0ck foto came from would be priceless

I have used a similar technique every wedding I attend where they have those disposable cameras on the table. Good times. Good times.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Who cares? You're talking about a slut who keeps pics of other dudes' c0cks on her phone. She has had those same c0cks F'ing the sh1t out of her while you've been dating. I guarantee it. Don't be such a pvssy. Post her n00dz here and be done with her. Now you see what a dumb ass you were for dating a chick who has "guy friends."
you sir, are awsome

·
Registered
4,111 Posts
okay, first thing first....if i had found the picture of Nake guys in my lady cell phone. I wont be posting anything online... I'll talk to her and give her Sh&^ about it. Dont be scared! if it was other way around, she'll be all over your business.... Its either break up with her and movie on (honestly, there is NO REASON why she'll have guys picture in her phone naked)

·
Registered
490 Posts
That's kinda how I am. I NEVER let anyone look through my phone. I'm not hiding anything, I just don't like it. I caught my gf looking through it one time and got pretty pi**ed about it, even though there was nothing she could find that would be bad. BUT, if she did go through my phone, and found something, and she was upset by it, I would much rather her talk to me about it then go on being upset, causing the relationship to get worse.
You have pictures of four dudes' dicks on your phone too, huh? :chuckles:

1 - 20 of 806 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.