We've had this on our calendar for the past few months, but now we'd like to announce exactly what this event is all about! Due to the huge success of our last KRP Cruise Night, Kalaeloa Raceway Park is proud to announce the West Oahu Summer Festival to be held on August 18th, 2012! This will be a huge, all day event filled with wall-to-wall activities and entertainment! $15 per Adult, $5 Students (6 to 17 years of age), 5 and under free . Military Discount applies with ID.
Click here to listen to our latest radio commercial!
Registration is now open!
The event is set to include the following (click the link to register!):
- Car Show & Shine (Early registration allows early access to the park and a guaranteed spot! Roll-in at 8AM - must be registered to enter)
- Club Registration (Early registration - get space for your club! Enter the park early! Roll-in at 8AM - must be registered to enter)
- Uncle Bobo's Chili Cook-off ($50 Entry with Family 4-Pack Admission - $500 - 1 Winner - Click here for rules!)
- Uncle Bobo's BBQ Ribs Cook-off Pork or Beef ($50 Entry with Family 4-Pack Admission - $500 - 1 Winner Pork, 1 Winner Beef - Click here for rules!)
- Bikini Car Wash First 3-hours in the morning ($20 plus tips for the ladies), First 10 Cars to Enter Free Car Wash)
- Ladies Wet T-Shirt ($1000 - 1 Winner)
- Ladies Bikini Contest ($500 - 1 Winner)
- Men's Belly-Flop Contest ($500 - 1 Winner)
- Live Music & Entertainment
- Rock Crawling
- Burnout Competition ($25 Entry - Winner Take All - 4 Categories: Domestic, Import, Truck & Jeep, Bike)
- Truck Tug-of-War ($25 Entry - Winner Take All - 2 Categories: Light Truck, Heavy Duty)
- Breakdance Battle with DJ Wish (Cash Prize)
- Lowrider Hop-Off (Prizes To Be Announced)
- Sound-Off (Prizes To Be Announced)
- RC Drift Competition (Prizes To Be Announced)
- Even more concessions
- & Much, much more to be announced soon!
All events are now open for registration!
If you have any questions, please contact us at (808) 782-7432!