NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
751 Posts
I usually do 12-14 hrs a day. But then im off for 4 days...

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I think it's the two jobs plus the shop (which actually makes three jobs). I'm gonna cut one out this year definitely. I just made my 10 with the state, so I may give that the boot. I dunno. Just tired of working so much. :faint:

·
Registered
7,660 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by skamikaze
didnt you say after 10 you would try hitting the books again?
That's definitely on the table. I still gotta finish paying my car off this year first tho.

Second, I'm concerned about medical. How are the student medical plans? How much do you guys pay? The medical plans we looked at that we can get through the business are very expensive... $300 a month. I might as well be buying another car. My state plan is really good. Now that I've made the 10, I'll have my paid medical when I reach retirement age, which is a long time ago from now tho.

I'm looking forward to doing something different tho. It feels good to know I can walk away from this when I decide to now.

Originally posted by dsquared
yeah dude. i just saw zack on campus the other day and he said this semester was killing him!

maybe you two could suffer together next semester...hahaha
I know! I hardly see the guy now because both of us are so busy. Zack is lucky that he has a "sugar momma". :)

Originally posted by SiRxVAdERxEP3
i hoping hes smart and goes back to get a degree in something. education is something no one can ever take away from you.
Taking "a break" from UH has been my life's greatest regret. At the time I was more concerned about being with my girlfriend and going to the beach. No worries buddy... I have my head set on a little better now hehe.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.