NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It all started of when I met up with Joe (evil eye) to head down to long beach road (big parking lot with about 150+ cars). Before we head out, we drive to my boy

·
Registered
3,121 Posts
"As the biker sped away the police officers emptied from the parking lot like a sudden vaccuum needed to be filled at Dunkin Donuts."

:)

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
I'm still thinking about the hottest ride we saw last nite. A 525 whp supra TT....:drool: They guy is selling it for $80k........As much as I love the Supra, I wouldn't pay $80k for a car with almost 90k miles.

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Originally posted by TRD StreetRacing
It all started of when I met up with Joe (evil eye) to head down to long beach road (big parking lot with about 150+ cars). Before we head out, we drive to my boy

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Tikked Again said:
"As the biker sped away the police officers emptied from the parking lot like a sudden vaccuum needed to be filled at Dunkin Donuts."

:)
hehe

it was funny as hell to watch though.....its like watching 7-8 cats running after 1 mouse :chuckles:

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
matadorgts said:
man that was a crazy ass night... i'm glad we followed each other and didn't get any tickets.
we got lucky.....i spoke to my friend (the guys house we went to) today morning and he got ANOTHER ticket

BTW joe....on our way back, as we went over the overpass we got hit with a laser (not radar) pretty hard. my detector went off like it was about to blow up or something

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
matadorgts said:
I'm still thinking about the hottest ride we saw last nite. A 525 whp supra TT....:drool: They guy is selling it for $80k........As much as I love the Supra, I wouldn't pay $80k for a car with almost 90k miles.
was that that red supra?? it look like crap (body wise). it looked like it hadn't been washed in ages :ugh:

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Hey Mike....thank god for your radar, I didn't see the cops until I actually pass them.... damn slick pigs... I saw you braking so we all brake at the same time.... Idiot cops... they probably got us with a 25 mph reading in their guns...... Also the body of the supra was ****ty.....

·
Registered
190 Posts
I was there last night and the cops were acting like d!cks. I only saw one black Celica and the driver didn't know how to park for sh!t. Actually, he almost hit his boy's car while trying to reverse. After a few minutes, he realized that he couldn't fit and almost hit someone as he was reversing to leave. It was pretty funny to watch the entire thing.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Originally posted by InsaneDriver
I was there last night and the cops were acting like d!cks. I only saw one black Celica and the driver didn't know how to park for sh!t. Actually, he almost hit his boy's car while trying to reverse. After a few minutes, he realized that he couldn't fit and almost hit someone as he was reversing to leave. It was pretty funny to watch the entire thing.
Yea...that was Joe...HAHA

·
North East OG member
12,472 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
InsaneDriver said:
did it have the TRD kit on it?? if so that had to be joe :chuckles:

·
Registered
3,711 Posts
cool! i would've like to see the vw's at JB. But that sucks about the cops, i dont know if i liked that place too much.

Does anyone want to go to bald hill next tuesday?

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Good luck going to Bald Hill, just remember, they charge $5 for the parking, but it is worth it. They also sell burgers and hot dogs for a dollar, and the best of all is the fact that Bald Hill car meet is sponsored by the fire department, so the cops actually help people instead of ticket people. No cop worries at all.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts