NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2002 gts
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if a 2zz engine is recyclable? If so what steps do I need to take to do that? I have a extra 1 taking up space & would like to try to get something out of it. I welcome any & all suggestions. Thanks Kayleen

·
Registered
2002 gts
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@ Sheik Ya Bootie I bought a new JDM engine & put it in because I was told that the car needed a new engine when I bought it, I never even hooked a battery up to it to see if it worked, just put the new engine in (it ended up not being a bad engine someone put the wrong torque converter in causing the flywheel to touch the inside of the engine so it wouldn't do anything)

·
Registered
2002 gts
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Did you end up selling it? I'd be interested if you haven't yet.
The one that came w/the car just got loaded on the truck to go to the scrap yard, however I do have 1 more 2zz engine I'm looking to sell but it won't be real cheap as I paid $1150. For it, right before I bought the 1 I have in my celica that was $1580.

·
Registered
31 Posts
facebook marketplace rocks. it will turn anything of value into cash. my experience is asking a little less than perceived full value and the item will disappear in less than 48 hours. celica interior parts, lawn mower, leaf blower in the last few weeks have been super easy to liquidate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts