NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought some Skunk2 coilovers from someone from this board. But I only received 2 perches and 4 springs. Nothing else. Can someone tell me what I should have gotten? I know this isn't the complete kit.

I was thinking there should be 4 springs, 4 perches, 2 wrenches, 2 bumpstops (?), 2 dustcaps (?), and many other little rings, washers, etc.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Dude you need two more perches..so talk to whoever you bought them off to find out what happened.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yea, and more thing, are the front springs that come with the Skunk2 kit supposed to be only like 4.75 inches tall? It's really really short looking compared to stock, and the rear springs that came with the kit. By any chance does someone know how much of a drop it is when at the highest setting? Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
637 Posts
someone just asked this question over in general discussion. Do a search.

in a nut shell:
8 rubber O rings of varyings sizes
4 steel rings of varying sizes
2 dust caps
4 threaded sleeves
4 springs
2 top covers for top of front springs
and 2 washers

on the lowest setting skunk2s take you down app. 3 inches (probably even more when they're broken in).

Basically its one of the cheapest and easiest ways to eliminate any sign of wheel gap.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Actually I called up Skunk2 and they told me the following exactly from their products list just incase other people might want to know:

4 springs
4 sleeves
2 upper mounts for front
2 dustcaps for front
2 washers for front
2 "L"-shaped reinforcing rings
2 "L"-shaped steel rings
2 thick "O"-rings
2 thin "O"-rings
8 Sand "O"-rings
2 wrenches

= 32 pieces in total