NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a topic on a few other message boards I was on over the past few years (311s.org & ft86club.com), and I thought I'd start a thread here as well. I'm broadening the title a little to a week instead of today...since the traffic flow isn't super high.

Retroactively (last week), I got some KYB AG-X shocks...got a lot more to buy though.

Yesterday I received JDM sidemarker lights that I bought on eBay. I always wanted them for my 2000 GT-S, but never pulled the trigger. I figured I'd get it done quickly on the 2002. :)

·
Registered
2000 CELICA GTS
1 Posts
I yanked my 2ZZ with the automatic transmission and swapped in a manual with a new Fidanza flywheel. Had to swap the engine wiring harnesses, installed the clutch pedal ran the shifter cables and installed the shifter assembly. I plan on dropping the engine back in this weekend and firing it up !

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Bicycle tire Automotive design Tire

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I yanked my 2ZZ with the automatic transmission and swapped in a manual with a new Fidanza flywheel. Had to swap the engine wiring harnesses, installed the clutch pedal ran the shifter cables and installed the shifter assembly. I plan on dropping the engine back in this weekend and firing it up !
That's a big project, but a worthy one to take on. The world needs more MT Celicas. (y) Great job on the progress so far!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts