NewCelica.org Forum banner

81 - 100 of 2953 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Which way does the comp inlet face? I had a tube running from the passenger side headlight over the valve cover and into the turbo for a while because I kept sucking up water.
Exactly what I need Shiz. Could you detail me what was your setup for this? Im thinking to slap a 90deg reducer from 3"-2.5" in the turbo inlet and route a 2.5" tube upwards, passing alongside the valecover and next to the passenger headlight (where the cruise control is, of course the cruise would be relocated).
Help and feedback on your setup is much appreciated!

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
Same as every weekend work on cars. Got of my drum brakes and put disc. Also just wandering but the gts front brake assembly looks like the same size as the gt.
Also fixed my mom crappy gmc envoy

·
Professional Carsmith
6,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Exactly what I need Shiz. Could you detail me what was your setup for this? Im thinking to slap a 90deg reducer from 3"-2.5" in the turbo inlet and route a 2.5" tube upwards, passing alongside the valecover and next to the passenger headlight (where the cruise control is, of course the cruise would be relocated).
Help and feedback on your setup is much appreciated!
The only problem you're going to run into is getting the piping around the power steering pump, I was (and still am) running an electric one so it wasn't a big deal for me but you still may be able to fit a pipe back there. Other than that my setup was exactly what you just described. If you search some of my posts in the F/I forums you may be able to find some of the old pictures.

·
Instagram @ Aguilarg93
1,246 Posts
today i......

1st. washed my car
2nd. clayed it
3rd. rubbed it with compund
4rth. polished it
5th. waxed it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
You use Premium gas on your GT with these gas prices Joey???!!!
I got a GTS and if i use 91 at shell i can go beyond 400 miles per tank, but if i use 87. i will stop around 370-380. so that's about the same if you calculate the extra money you put in for the extra mile you got. ohh and its better for the engine ;p

I bought a 3 point TRD rear strut today.........

·
Registered
373 Posts
Installed my strut bar

And did mil eliminator

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Seafoam! My old broke ass turbo was spitting oil into the intake for who knows how long. Finally got a chance to Seafoam this morning with the new turbo, and the smoke cloud was glorious! :chuckles: Gonna hit it up again tomorrow morning.

Side note: you can't Seafoam an MR2T with a GT2860RS above 1500 RPM. Starts creating boost and spits the Seafoam out. :gap: Never had this "problem" with the stock CT26 or CT27.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Ive change stock sick A/C handles on this.

They are incomplete yet. I will paint them on console color and add white epoxy on holes for proper illumination like on stock handles.

81 - 100 of 2953 Posts