NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
um, maybe im blind but it doesnt say 5x100, are you sure they fit the celica?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It says that it fits the celica, WRX, Evo, 350z and some others. I'm pretty sure the 350Z is 5x100 so I'm guessing they are, and if they arent 5x100 I wont pay him.

Also what are acceptable offsets for our cars? Anything between +25 and +45mm?

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
i think 25 is too small, id say from 30-45?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I looked up some of those, and it seems all the cars on the list are 5x114.3. I hope these are 5x100 :|

Were there any past gen celicas ever that were 5x114?

·
Registered
4,118 Posts
you shouldve ask the seller first before you bid...if you dont pay for this item it is in no way the sellers fault...100% ur fault....but wrx and celi have the same bolt pattern no?

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ch33z said:
you shouldve ask the seller first before you bid...if you dont pay for this item it is in no way the sellers fault...100% ur fault....but wrx and celi have the same bolt pattern no?
I know it would have been better to ask before I bid, but if they dont fit the celica, he should not have listed the Celica, so he lies at fault for not doing all of his homework too. Also, I was the only person that bid remotely high enough, so its not like they would have sold otherwise.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mistrimeat said:
I think you posted this in the wrong forum.

:moved:

Well it is an appearance mod!! But the wheel and tire forum would be better :crazy2:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts