NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey i just wanted to kno what kind of mods people did to their interior. Feel free to post any pics of your interior and if you could help anyone out with what they need give them the site also. come on people, we love the celica. :worthless

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Lotta newbs spawning lately. Search button helps. I can tell you though I have too much crap in my interior :chuckles:

·
Registered
487 Posts
Lots of people with 00-02 paint the interior plastics black.. People get aftermarket seats/aftermarket pedals/LCD screens.

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
love the center console. let me have it!

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
I'll take more pics later tonight.. but my old one I whore alot for GT211 is
Granted this was a year ago..

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
hombredelassrta said:
i'll trade u that little blitz thing u got under ur hood for it ;)
sure. the blitz oil cap right? :gap:

·
Registered
4 Posts
The moron chick who had my Celica before me had mine painted, well, I don't even have to TELL you the color...lol. I hate it. I will get rid of it, I've only had my car since Monday and it is now Wednesday. Lol.

:idiot:

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
kristasceli said:
The moron chick who had my Celica before me had mine painted, well, I don't even have to TELL you the color...lol. I hate it. I will get rid of it, I've only had my car since Monday and it is now Wednesday. Lol.

:idiot:
I found out that the oven cleaner spray stuff works wonders on removing paint from plastic parts, so if you ever want to have a do it yourself project. You might as well try it out.

·
Registered
4 Posts
styphon said:
Holy crap that pink is horrible.. How can you drive with that, a spray paint job, any color, would look 100x better.
How can I drive with it? With sunglasses, once again, it's Wednesday, I got the car on Monday...I'd rather it not be painted at all, just replaced with something else. I hate painted anything.

Thanks TRD, I have an open weekend coming up, so it maybe spent scrubbing...lol.

·
Registered
11,645 Posts
i have 2 seats, carpet, dash, headliner, and a couple door panels.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
evil eye said:
I have 2.5 Celica's worth of interior panels, 4 seats, 2 headliners, and one rear bench.
Joe's car is soooooooo fat, even his seats have seats!

:chuckles:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts