NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
236 Posts
They look pretty smooth to me. It's hard to go wrong with any 5 spoke rims in gunmetal. Definitely not my FAVORITE rims by any means...but I like them.

·
Buck Futter
1,934 Posts
your fireballs are much better. i would stay with known brands like 5zigen , racing hart, etc. kind of like buying colored bulbs for headlights, getting multiple sets of no name wheels makes no sense when you can get a really nice set of wheels like volks or something and be totally happy with them, and if you aren't happy with the nice set, you can sell them with great resale value.

·
Banned
3,768 Posts
k2snownsk8 said:
your fireballs are much better. i would stay with known brands like 5zigen , racing hart, etc. kind of like buying colored bulbs for headlights, getting multiple sets of no name wheels makes no sense when you can get a really nice set of wheels like volks or something and be totally happy with them, and if you aren't happy with the nice set, you can sell them with great resale value.
Yeah I agree. SSR's are very very nice too :)

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.