NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What exhaust is everyone using? im undecided which exhaust to get? Please post pics and if you have sound or video clips please post also.

·
Registered
2,768 Posts
tpr is dynoing the highest, then the kazuma(not legal), the regular trd...

in the looks department id say tanabe racing medalion or the hyper medalion are my favorite, there they are respectively

heres a pic of the trm on my car

What is the status of ur kit? did u go back to stock? do u have another one? if so u should get that painted before hand even though rule of thumb is exhaust before kit.

ill try to get the vid uploaded sometime

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by FrostsCelicaGTS
What exhaust is everyone using? im undecided which exhaust to get? Please post pics and if you have sound or video clips please post also.
If you like exhausts with tips, TPR is the way to go (extended tip available). If you like canisters, the Tanabe Racing Medallion is the way to go. Both make the most power in their respective categories (TPR is most powerful overall). There are no official pics of the final TPR tip yet, but it's supposed to be a round slash/angled cut one (think TRD but a bit smaller and possibly rolled edges). Here are sound clips from outside the car:

http://easyc.home.comcast.net/TPRex_driveby160.mp3

http://easyc.home.comcast.net/TPRex_rev160.mp3

·
Registered
291 Posts
hks hipower:

·
Registered
8,319 Posts
Originally posted by CeliKill180
tpr is dynoing the highest, then the kazuma(not legal), the regular trd...
I fail to see how a supposedly quiet, legal exhaust like TPR is going to make more power than a straight through cat-back exhaust.

·
Premium Member
13,784 Posts
Originally posted by WillyK
I fail to see how a supposedly quiet, legal exhaust like TPR is going to make more power than a straight through cat-back exhaust.
Willy just dont understand teh RAW POWA....:chuckles:

TRD and I love it and stand by it.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Invidia

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Pic the new body kit up saturday then running it straight over to the paint shop I bought the Trd wing hope it flows well with the kit. I didnt want to get a ricey looking wing and the TRD wing is my favorite so i got that. I might put some z-3's on i dont know tho

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
how is the blitz I heard their pretty loud? I dont want something too loud. but I want something that sounds good im thinking about the Apexi-N1

1 - 20 of 35 Posts