NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear SCAMMER757,

Your ImageStation account has been deactivated. This is most typically because there is unacceptable content in your account or you have created links on other websites that directly connect to files stored in your account. Please review the albums and Storage Bin in your account for the following situations and make corrections within 24 hours after reactivating your account:

Either,
1) Your account contains material that is not acceptable on ImageStation. Please review the sections titled "Member's Privileges And Obligations", "Member Content; Member Private Area; Community Area", and "Responsibility for Member Content"; and "Code of Conduct" in the ImageStation Membership Agreement. You will find a link to the Membership Agreement (http://www.imagestation.com/member/agreement.html) at the bottom of every ImageStation page.

Or,
2) You have placed links in other websites, forums, or chat groups to files stored on ImageStation. While it is permitted and encouraged to link directly to albums stored on ImageStation it is not permitted to link directly to the individual picture and video files.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yea i dont understand this, i joined imagestation cause everyone says it is so great. I had 2 video, racing clips and I had that sent to me. I have to link to the album, that is gay!

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I'm happy I get 100mb of webspace from UW :) Sucks that you can't get more unless you are a CS or CSE major... And what sucks more is a lot of people don't know about this so we could get more... Oh well...

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
imagestation is a sh1tty site. :thumbdown:

does not work with mozilla no matter how you set your cookies. i really hate how people on these boards host their images there.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
give me some places that you guys think i should host my videos, this imagestation **** is GAY!

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
did you end up losing all your pics too? I better keep a copy of my pics on the computer to then.

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didnt lose them, at least not yet

I think it is BS!

How come no one else has received this email?

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
a few of my friends have gotten the same message and i figure i'll get it before too long also since my sigs are linked from there. wish there was actually a good free host, but i doubt that will happen.

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
i know a few people who got it, but usually because they had some rather scandalous stuff in it.

i link to imagestation too, but all my pictures are still wrking.

yea im interested, i'd like to know how we can get around this.

would having a webpage work? like upload it there and then link it?

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
i got myself onto a freenet many years ago. i used to have a sh!tty web page there, but now i just host all of my images from there. maybe you can find one.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts