NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guy, my celica is missing a part and i was trying to find this part a long time, but i doesnt know what is that part name. (describe) is on the passenger side right, near the front tires, is around the tires. is a plastic part, u can call that a fender to protect rock or water hit the engine. :confused:

·
Registered
248 Posts
http://w w w. a u t o p a r t s w a r e h o u se . c o m/ mmp/toyota~celica~mud_flaps~parts.html

had to put the spaces cuz its censored

·
Trust me, I'm Asian.
8,552 Posts
Wheelwell plastic?

Best to look for it at a junkyard cuz they cost a lot at the dealership.

·
Trust me, I'm Asian.
8,552 Posts
I don't think mudflaps protect the parts under the hood from getting hit by road debris...

·
Registered
248 Posts
if you actually go to the site you'll see it has links to the part tho, they refer to it as the 2000-2005 Toyota Celica - Replacement Splash Shield

its true tho, if you can find one at a junkyard or a pick-n-pull it wud be way better.. its around 90$ just for a stupid piece of plastic on most online sites and at the dealership. not to mention its like 3$ for each little plastic rivet thing u get if u buy it from the dealership

·
Registered
430 Posts
uhmm passenger side splash guard. ask lowredcruzr. i bought the driver side one off him. he ships.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts