NewCelica.org Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I pull up to a red light today, I am listening to my music and i hear this strange buzzing noise...i turn the music down and notice its a voice...i look to my right and there is a guy in a RICED OUT Mustang :faint: it has HUGE rims, crappy LIME green paint job....now keep in mind this is a VERY white guy....his exact words to me were, "Yo bro I dig the car!" The entire exterior of my car is FACTORY. I say thanks. He revs, it was a V6 and it sounded HORRIBLE...I was actually really embarrassed to be sitting next him. The light turns green and I get the F*CK out of there. He was actually trying....I pulled on him so bad that I made it threw the next red light maybe a 1/4 mile away before it turned red again and he was stuck at it.

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
Oh yea. I've seen my fair share of stupid llooking mustang's.

Black mustang GT 'vert auto. I assume 28",but damn did that car look like a monster truck with no tires. The subs rattling the fahhkkkkkk out of the car.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Maybe all the people that have been giving Celica's the name.....RICER....will move on to destroy "American Muscle" :chuckles:

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
Always bums me out when people are ignorant about cars and try to sound like they know something, because I feel like a douche for correcting them. We have a dude in town that collects shelbys. His name is Dave durant, I know him personally. I finally went by his garage in my celica, and he asks," hey what year is your 350z?"
No dude, just no...

He does have some damn nice cars though, but they're all the same body style. His ultima is friggin sweet, and he has the 11th super snake from 2011, I heard the first 10 were sent to some weird collection. If anyone's ever in alpine, stop by and check out his rides

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
^ same. I hate tC owners with a passion. You should see what they say abt celica's over at scionlife. Calling it a chick car and such.

IMO,a tC is more of a chick car. No power,no handling,decent low powerband,but its a boat....comfy tho. Even with a higher displacement motor in the tC1 and tC2,they still don't gain much in the typical i/h/e mods compared to our little 1.8L

·
o-NO_oB-x
2,920 Posts
^ they are hopeless over there. Too many young guys with a ricer mentality. They just try to justify everything aka pull an ajh :eek:hsnap.jog:

I meant there's a reasong why the tC was placed in H-Stock...even then,the car isn't competitive in that class.

·
Banned
171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have yet to find a tC owner to race me....I really want to just see for myself how they handle against me before my 2zz swap.

·
@celicatoast
1,623 Posts
I finally went by his garage in my celica, and he asks," hey what year is your 350z?"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I hate tC owners with a passion. You should see what they say abt celica's over at scionlife. Calling it a chick car and such.
i couldn't agree more. Never was a fan of the Tc. Could be too cause it replaced our cars. Scionlife is filled with nothing but RICERS. "Yo man, i just put this supercharger in my Xb, now i got like 140 HP!"

·
Premium Member
4,518 Posts
I pull up to a red light today, I am listening to my music and i hear this strange buzzing noise...i turn the music down and notice its a voice...i look to my right and there is a guy in a RICED OUT Mustang it has HUGE rims, crappy LIME green paint job....now keep in mind this is a VERY white guy....his exact words to me were, "Yo bro I dig the car!" The entire exterior of my car is FACTORY. I say thanks. He revs, it was a V6 and it sounded HORRIBLE...I was actually really embarrassed to be sitting next him. The light turns green and I get the F*CK out of there. He was actually trying....I pulled on him so bad that I made it threw the next red light maybe a 1/4 mile away before it turned red again and he was stuck at it.
It was Manny.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts