NewCelica.org Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
271 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i hear everyone is raving about tpr's intake and exhaust. what is so great about there products? If you could let me know dyno results and prices thanks.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
prices are cheaper for the intake. The CAI is also guaranteed to not give u a CEL and it also has the best low end gains around.

The exhaust is also cheaper and ha sthe best gains also all around. Even more than the TRD

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
TPR is a company started by EasyC (a member here on NC.org) to produce the best parts available for the 2000+ Celica. EasyC and I designed the TPR CAI and exhaust, which have been dyno proven as the best peforming products in their categories, (and like NoRulzAt140 Mph said, the CAI has none of the bogging present on every other CAI). S|Lv3rBu||et is working on an aluminum underpanel replacement for the OEM undercar plastics, which tend to fall off repeatedly. :rolleyes: After that, a true 4-2-1 long tube race header for the GT-S will be made (better performance than TRD/Trial/DC OEM fit headers), along with an OEM style header for those who do not wish to fully modify their exhaust system (planned to perform between TRD/Trial/DC and TPR race header). Matching midpipes for the TPR Race header and OEM header will also be released to finish off the Celica exhaust system. TPR will be venturing into the Scion aftermarket arena very soon, as well...

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by IScrewedUp
whats the price range on the cai for these and is it worth getting if u have an auto gts?
well, the TPR may be the ONLY CAI worth getting for an auto GTS since it improves low end.

You could always keep getting the mods, then as a LAST mod do a tranny swap.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
damn thats kickass price, how much is shippin typically with them?
With HIM. :chuckles:

TPR was started by ONE person and is owned/operated by ONE person. Blue Bomber is the research and development guy. Voluntarily. I would be confident in any Product BB backs.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
Originally posted by NoRulzAt140 Mph
You could always keep getting the mods, then as a LAST mod do a tranny swap.
:stupid:
Also, 180.00 I think.
:werd:
$180 for powdercoated red, blue, or aluminum, and $200 for polished stainless steel.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
:stupid::werd:
$180 for powdercoated red, blue, or aluminum, and $200 for polished stainless steel.
When are you supposed to get your car back, Chris?

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
180 , is that shipped or what?
Plus shipping. Which isnt much. maybe 4-7 bucks.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Tuppuguy
do you guys know when easyc is going to get more cai's?
When the exhaust orders are over with . Soon.

·
Zettai Unmei Mokushiroku
28,865 Posts
When the exhaust orders are over with . Soon.
Nope, they'll start being made when the casting shop can complete the order for MAFS sections. All the exhaust orders are waiting for are the tips to arrive, and they do not conflict with the intake orders' schedule.

·
Registered
12,350 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Bomber
Nope, they'll start being made when the casting shop can complete the order for MAFS sections. All the exhaust orders are waiting for are the tips to arrive, and they do not conflict with the intake orders' schedule.
Thats not what I was told by The man himself. BUt ok :gap:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts